Marijuana grow up mold removal
If a building has already served for the culture of marijuana, the damages caused by an infestation of mold is particularly evident.
If your property has sheltered a marijuana culture, it is imperative to have it cleaned and disinfected by a professional since there could be serious danger for your health and the integrity of your building.
It is possible that you don't know that your house sheltered a marijuana culture. In case of doubt: Get an indoor air quality sampling and have your house inspected! A bad aeration and a very strong humidity are the results of a previous culture. Toxic and intrusive mold can sometime leave visible signs.
The damage can vary from a building to another but, mold will have an effect on the occupant’s health.
Black mold or, Stachybotrys chartarum by its real name, is the mold found in the buildings which sheltered a marijuana culture.
The extremely toxic chemical substances that it produces can be found for a very long time in d.a place and, it stays basically the same even after the production as stop.
The consequences on the occupant’s health are devastating. people who are exposed to black mold can feel some toxic symptoms as well as dysfunction on most of the systems in the body. For example:
- The immune system can be affected. The individual can suffer from repeated infections and his immunity will be compromised or weakened.
- Respiratory system: the person will feel shortness of breath, respiratory difficulties, will have symptoms such as cough, runny nose, nasal congestion, of even asthma.
- If the circulatory system is affected, it is possible that a person could suffer from a cardiac arrhythmia, heart inflammation or abnormal bleedings.
- On the mental and nervous systems, the symptoms associated are anxiety, confusion, dizziness, nausea, depression, memory losses and more.
- Even the reproductive system can be affected: miscarriages, infertility and impotence are some of the symptoms associated with black mold.
- The individuals who are affected can also feel changes in their energy level and in their general comfort. The effects will then be fatigue, weakness, muscle pain, headaches, fever and even vomiting.
In case of a black mold contamination
You should be very serious about the risks associated with black mold. Even a short exposure during removal of the contaminated materials can make you seriously ill.
Furthermore, it is important to have the knowledge required to avoid that mold doesn’t propagate again. For these reasons, it is highly recommended to have the work done by a professional.
HYGIENACTION can safely do your initial inspection, your thorough cleaning and the removal of all your contaminated materials. Everything else will be disinfected. Contact us for more details.